Measure customer satisfaction with Nicereply – CSAT, NPS and CES survey tool built for Freshdesk.
Measure customer satisfaction with Nicereply – CSAT survey tool built for Freshdesk. Survey your customers straight from Freshdesk. See customer satisfaction data pushed to Freshdesk tickets without ever having to leave the app.
Try it for free for 14 days.
If you have any questions about Nicereply for Freshdesk, ask us at email@example.com.
How does it work?
Measure customer satisfaction via a survey at the bottom of every email or trigger it after resolving a ticket or a chat. Choose from measuring Customer Satisfaction, Net Promoter Score, or Customer Effort Score. Responses are pushed back into LiveAgent as comments and custom field values.
- Measure metrics that matter. Choose from CSAT, NPS, and CES. Mix and match if needed.
- Customize the look and feel of your surveys. Change the color scheme, add a logo, ask additional questions.
- Choose a rating scale that suits you - stars, smiley faces, thumbs - you decide.
- Decide when to survey your customers. After every interaction? Once the ticket is solved? How soon? Instantly, - after an hour or the day after? It’s all up to you.
- See the performance of different agents, teams, and departments.
- Drill down for more insights with analytics featuring leaderboards, histograms, trend charts, and more.
- See all feedback related to a ticket right in Freshdesk.
- Don’t pay for unanswered surveys. You only pay for real results - survey responses.
Empower your Freshdesk with Nicereply.
Make sure that you have an admin rights for both accounts.
1. In your Nicereply account choose the customer satisfaction metric in the "left menu", CSAT,NPS or CES. Click on "START CSAT/ START NPS/ START CES"
2. From distribution options choose "EMAIL TEMPLATE"/”TRIGGER”
3. You’re on the app directory page now, click on Freshdesk icon
4. In the next step add your Freshdesk URL, (e.g. acme.freshdesk.com) and your Freshdesk API key
Complete integration manual: https://support.nicereply.com/article/82-introduction-to-freshdesk-integration?utm_source=freshdesk&utm_medium=app_listing&utm_campaign=integration_partners
Start your 14-day free trial: https://www.nicereply.com