Track the quality of your customer service with Nicereply – an all-in-one customer satisfaction survey tool built for Freshdesk. Get more feedback from your customers with personalized CSAT, NPS and CES surveys.
Nicereply helps hundreds of teams at companies like Microsoft, Lenovo, Hubspot and Buffer to measure and improve the quality of their customer service.
- Measure Customer Satisfaction (CSAT), Net Promoter Score (NPS) and Customer Effort Score (CES) per agent, team or company-wide
- Increase your survey response rates by 200%
- See your data in Freshdesk and set triggers based on it
- Get 3x more feedback without sending more emails
- Customize both the look and content of your surveys
- Set goals, track KPIs, generate reports and more...
CUSTOMER SATISFACTION (CSAT)
For every customer who bothers to complain, 26 others remain silent. Stop losing unhappy customers – let them express their feedback in a single click. Track CSAT in every interaction and take immediate action whenever your customer is dissatisfied.
CUSTOMER EFFORT SCORE (CES)
96% of customers who go through high-effort experience will not come back for second purchase. Use CES to identify and improve these experiences.
NET PROMOTER SCORE (NPS)
Loyal customers are worth up to 10 times their initial purchase value. NPS measures the loyalty of your customers and divides them to Promoters, Passives and Detractors. Use NPS to build a loyal customer base.
Get a quick overview of your team's performance with all-in-one dashboard featuring CSAT, CES and NPS ratings, trends and charts.
Know what your customers think of you as soon, as they fill in the survey. See all the ratings in your rating feed.
SEE WHO IS THE BEST
Recognize your best support teams and agents with leaderboards, based not only on average rating scores, but also on the number of collected ratings.
Empower your Freshdesk with Nicereply.
Make sure that you have an admin rights for both accounts.
1. In your Nicereply account choose the customer satisfaction metric in the "left menu", CSAT,NPS or CES. Click on "START CSAT/ START NPS/ START CES"
2. From distribution options choose "EMAIL TEMPLATE"/”TRIGGER”
3. You’re on the app directory page now, click on Freshdesk icon
4. In the next step add your Freshdesk URL, (e.g. acme.freshdesk.com) and your Freshdesk API key
Complete integration manual: https://support.nicereply.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002906271?utm_source=freshdesk&utm_medium=app_listing&utm_campaign=integration_partners
Start your 14-day free trial: https://www.nicereply.com