Automatically create Freshdesk tickets for every review of your product/service on Trustpilot.
This integration allows you to create Freshdesk tickets out of reviews your customers leave on Trustpilot. Once the tickets are created an agent can directly reply to the review from Freshdesk. The reply from your Freshdesk agent is added as a reply to the review on Trustpilot.
Any further reply from the reviewer is added as a reply in the Freshdesk ticket.
This app ensures that your team never misses a review or feedback from a customer.
Working of App :
1. The user configures the app by entering the Freshdesk API key, Subdomain, Trustpilot credentials etc.
2. For every five minutes the app will fetch the reviews and tickets are created.
3. Tickets are created based on user-defined star ratings.
4. Every reply to the reviews in Trustpilot is added as a reply in Freshdesk under the same ticket.
5. The user can reply to the reviews by adding a reply in Freshdesk.
For existing users
1. Make sure that the app is only updated and not uninstalled. If the app is reinstalled the existing data will be lost.
2. If the old tickets are under Archive, Spam or Trash select the value from the reviewid field and paste the same in Trustpilot Review Id.
For All users
1. If the app is uninstalled then the data will be lost from the database.
App Installation :
Follow these steps to install Trustpilot - Freshdesk:
1. Go to Admin → Apps → Get More Apps → Freshdesk - Trustpilot - Freshdesk for Mint.
2. Click on Install.
3. Once the installation is complete, you can use the app.
4. For further setup instruction user-defined please refer - https://spritlesoftware.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/26000042780-trustpilot-freshdesk-for-mint-setup