Sending a single SMS with Twilio is a relatively straightforward affair, but what if you had to send 10 messages? Or 10,000?
When businesses and organizations have an announcement, reminder, or special offer to communicate, they likely want to reach a large audience all at once. They also may want to segment who receives their communication by selecting people in a certain geographical region or those who have subscribed to a specific service, for example. This is when bulk SMS comes in handy. With bulk notifications, a business can send relevant, targeted messages to large groups with a single click
- All the inbound SMS will be automatically converted as Freshdesk ticket
- You can reply from the ticket and it will be added as a private note.
- You can initiate the conversation from Outbound initiator and it will be tracked as a ticket.
- Can send SMS up to 10000 users at a time.
1. Enter your Twilio Account SID.
2. Enter your Twilio Auth Token.
3. Click Save.
4. Enter your Freshdesk domain i.e oappsxyz.freshdesk.com -
1. Do not include http or https
2. Do not provide some other domain which is not related to yours.
5. Enter your Freshdesk API Key.
1. Login in to your Freshdesk account.
2. Click profile settings.
3. The Freshdesk API key is displayed on the right side.
6. Click Save
7. Click Add Phone
1. Enter a phone name, example US Support , Sales etc
2. Select the number.
3. Click the Add button.
8. Repeat the above process if you add multiple numbers.
9. Click the Install button at the bottom to complete the Twilio configuration.