Embed the help widget, convert WP comments to tickets, and let users login to your portal easily.
With the Freshdesk (official) plugin, you can:
* quickly integrate the help widget in your WordPress site or blog (so your visitors can search through your knowledge base or submit a ticket)
* convert comments on your WordPress site into Freshdesk tickets
* allow users on WordPress to seamlessly login to your support portal via SSO
If you need help configuring this plugin, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
For automatic installation through WordPress:
1. Go to the Plugins page in your WordPress admin section.
2. Click the 'Add new' button.
3. Search for the 'Freshdesk (official)' plugin.
4. Click 'Install now' and activate the plugin.
1. Download the latest version of 'Freshdesk (official)' plugin from the WordPress plugin directory.
2. Extract the zip and upload the wp-freshworks-widget directory to your /wp-content/plugins directory.
3. Go to the 'Plugins' page in your admin section and activate the plugin.
4. You now have a new admin menu 'Freshdesk' in your WordPress admin menu bar. Click on it and configure settings.