By integrating Wordpress and Freshdesk, you can view Freshdesk tickets, convert comments to Freshdesk tickets from Wordpress. You can also access the actual wordpress comment using the link-back URL from Freshdesk.
The following features are supported with this integration:
* Feedback Pop-up Widget: The plugin allows WordPress users to have a Freshdesk feedback widget embedded
in their wordpress site. The widget allows people visiting the site to provide feedback and search for answers.
* Convert comments to Freshdesk tickets: Users with admin access to their WordPress sites can convert
comments into “Tickets”. The marked comments are sent to the user’s support portal that can be solved or
responded to later.
* Single Sign On: Users can now login to their helpdesk(freshdesk) support portal using WordPress
authentication. The single sign on feature ensures that users who have already logged into their WordPress
site can start working in their Freshdesk support portal as well without having to log in separately.
*Adding the comment link-back in the ticket added: Comments converted to tickets in freshdesk will now have
the link-back url to the actual comment in the wordpress site appended in its description.
1. Go to the 'Add New' plugins screen in your WordPress admin area.
2. Search for 'Freshdesk Official' plugin.
3. Click 'Install Now' and activate the plugin.
1. Download the latest version of 'Freshdesk Official' plugin from the WordPress Plugin Directory.
2. Extract the zip and Upload the freshdesk_support directory to your /wp-content/plugins directory
3. Go to the plugins management page and activate the plugin
4. In the admin menu bar, click 'Freshdesk Official' to configure. For queries, contact wordpress support.