Empower your customers and agents to self serve and get direct answers with Yext AI Search
With Yext AI Search, support leaders can empower their agents to drive faster case resolution that increases customer loyalty and satisfaction. By automatically populating the agent's search experience with the ticket subject line, Yext AI Search uses natural language understanding to interpret customers' intent and deliver contextually relevant direct answers for agents to efficiently resolve cases. Get started here and supercharge your search in Freshdesk.
- Serves direct answers to agents instead of long-form articles or blue links, powered by Yext's multiple search algorithms, including Extractive Question Answering (QA), which pulls exact answers from within a document or article and surfaces it as a rich snippet
- Displays content in a single unified search experience through a federated architecture, helping agents cut through the noise and reducing information silos by centralizing all support data for easy retrieval
- Embeds both search queries and FAQs in vector space and uses a Semantic Text Search algorithm to determine the most relevant FAQs—no synonyms required!
- Tracks the savings associated with case deflection and identifies content gaps that need to be addressed. Automatically groups similar searches, even if they contain different query phrasings, to improve search at scale
- Uses machine learning to automatically rerank results based on what has previously resolved cases before
- Increase agent productivity
- Increase customer loyalty and satisfaction
- Decrease average handles times
- Reduce agent attrition
- Reduce internal information silos
The Yext AI Search app is free to Yext and Freshdesk customers.
To use the Yext AI Search app, create a Yext account and enable your Answers experience. If you don’t have a Yext account or are unsure how to create an Answers experience, sign up for a free trial and follow our quickstart guide!
Free Trial: www.yext.com/try/freshdesk/
After installing the app, just provide your Answers Experience Production URL to get up and running!