Zadarma is a VOIP client for support and sales teams that helps agents increase their productivity.
- Make calls to clients at the click of a button from Freshdesk.
- Contact card pop-up during incoming calls significantly simplifies agents’ work.
- Automatic ticket creation during incoming calls.
- Call recordings embed in tickets so that agents can access them straight from Freshdesk.
- Calls from clients are automatically routed to the responsible manager. In case they’re busy, calls are redirected to the first available agent.
To integrate Zadarma virtual PBX and Freshdesk:
1. Navigate to your Freshdesk domain and log in to your account.
2. Go to the Settings page –> Security and click Secure Connection using SSL.
3. Click Profile Settings at the top-right corner, find and copy your API key displayed under YOUR API KEY.
1. Go to Settings –> API and integration, choose Freshdesk, and click Enable integration.
2. Enter the required information.
СRM address - your Freshdesk domain
Token - your API key from profile settings in Freshdesk
3. Click Activate integration.
4. On the following page, you need to assign virtual PBX extension numbers to Freshdesk users and click Save.
5. Copy the Zadarma integration API key and go to Freshdesk marketplace. Enter the API key on the application installation page.