Our Freshdesk integration automatically forwards your NPS responses from zenloop to your Freshdesk ticketing system, empowering you to react on customer concerns as quickly as possible.
zenloop is a SaaS customer experience management platform that enables companies to collect customer feedback based on the NPS from various channels with high response rates of 30%-50% and analyzes and clusters it using artificial intelligence.
We boost customer loyalty at leading e-commerce companies such as AboutYou, Douglas, ShopApotheke, Limango and Deichmann.
By analyzing quantitative and qualitative feedback, we uncover potential for improvement and help you address (un)happy customers, increase CLV, and prevent churn.
Ask your customers one simple question, learn about their opinions on your company, and take customer experience to the next level. With our software, you can:
- Achieve high response rates thanks to individual integration and optimized usability
- Detect churning customers and win them back through personalized actions
- Benefit from free referrals of your loyal promoters
- Analyze customer comments with smart labels and identify churn drivers
- Configure alarm systems and immediately forward critical topics internally
- Motivate your employees with visualized real-time feedback
- With our Freshdesk integration, you can forward customer feedback directly to Freshdesk as soon as it appears in zenloop.
- New tickets in Freshdesk contain the following information: Customer e-mail, timestamp, comment and NPS rating, link to NPS survey in zenloop.
Start with a 15-day free trial including all zenloop features. Create an account and a survey first. Then set up the integration. At a later stage, a separate zenloop account including a monthly charge is required. Please contact us or visit our website for more details on pricing.
Make sure that you set up a zenloop account beforehand.
1. Start by adding the new Freshdesk integration by going to your zenloop Settings > Integrations.
2. Add your Freshdesk API token: you can find it in your Freshdesk account under Profile settings.
3. Add your Freshdesk subdomain and the e-mail address of your Freshdesk account.
4. Once successfully connected, proceed to zenloop´s “Act” page and add your new Freshdesk alerts.
Find complete integration instruction here: https://support.zenloop.com/de/articles/2183902-freshdesk-integration