The Contract Management app helps admin track the time spent by support agents on Freshdesk tickets
With the Contract Management app,
1. Admins can define (and modify) contract duration and the alert threshold for each company.
2. Agents can track the remaining contract duration for each company.
3. The remaining contract duration is highlighted if it goes below the threshold defined for a customer.
Before app installation you need to create custom fields for companies
1. Go to Admin -> General Settings -> Customer fields -> Company
2. Create a custom field “Contract Hours” as name, and type “Text field”
3. Create a custom field “Threshold Hours” as name, and type “Text field”
After clicking the install button,
1. In the Settings page, you will need to enter your Freshdesk subdomain and API key to authenticate
2. After the Freshdesk authentication, you will need to add your contract hours and threshold hours for your companies
3. Once that's done, click the Install button to finish the installation
You are now good to go!