Bring your support and messaging workflows together with the Freshdesk and Freshchat integration. The integration allows support teams to engage in conversations with website visitors and customers from the comfort of their helpdesk.
Enable the integration in Freshdesk to:
1. Get a complete view of your conversation status - open, assigned, resolved etc
2. Assign conversations to a team member or a group
3. Know who your customers are - their profile, website navigation path, and previous support tickets
4. Reply using words, emojis, images, FAQs, or a canned response.
5. Get notified about a new message or response made on an ongoing message to act in real-time.
6. Resolve conversations and choose between converting them into a new ticket or appending to an existing one.
Enable the integration in Freshchat to:
1. Convert conversations into tickets
2. Import Freshdesk FAQ folders into the Freshchat messenger as FAQ categories
Follow the steps below on your Freshdesk account to set up your Freshdesk - Freshchat integration:
STEP 1: Go to Admin → Support Channels → Freshchat
STEP 2: Click on the ‘Link Freshdesk with your Freshchat account’ toggle
STEP 3: Enter your Freshchat App ID (You can get your App ID from Freshchat under Settings → Account Settings → Integration Settings → Agent widget)
STEP 4: Enter your Freshchat Token ID (You can get your Token ID from Freshchat under Settings → Account Settings → Integration Settings → Visitor widget)
STEP 5: If you want to integrate the Freshchat messenger on your support portal, click on the ‘Chat for your support portal’ toggle.
STEP 6: Click on ‘Finish’ and you’re all set.
Click on the ‘chat’ icon on the bottom left of your screen to chat with visitors and customers from right within your helpdesk.
STEP 7: To convert your Freshchat conversations into Freshdesk tickets and transport Freshdesk FAQ folders into Freshchat FAQ categories use your Portal URL and API Key inside Freshchat → Settings → Integrations → Freshdesk Integration