App Review Monitor
Respond to iOS, Android & Amazon reviews in Freshdesk. Save time & optimize support workflows.
Automate support of your mobile users by aggregating all app reviews and responding to them directly in your Freshdesk account.
This integration will help teams that deal with reviews of their mobile apps and games receive and manage them as regular Freshdesk tickets. All the reviews' data is shown in the ticket: user name, language, device, platform, country, timestamp, etc.
• Respond to app and game reviews directly from Freshdesk dashboard. All replies will be published in app stores automatically.
• Monitor reviews' updates and track history of these changes.
• Assign reviews to the responsible agents.
• Evaluate agents' efficiency by tracking how fast they respond to reviews and close tickets. See if users change their rating after a response.
NEW! Track and respond to reviews on Amazon products.
For this integration you will need an AppFollow account. Start your 10-day free trial today at https://appfollow.io/freshdesk
Check video for more details: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYBVwn52RQc
Setting up an App Reviews Integration with Freshdesk
1. Open Integrations List page, select an app;
2. Choose Freshdesk integration and click “+Add integration”;
3. Type an email from your Freshdesk account. To find it go to your Freshdesk -> Admin;
4. Choose Support Channels -> Email;
5. You will see a sign “Global Support Emails”. Copy the email that will be right below your company name and paste into the “Email” text field in AppFollow account;
6. Choose which reviews you want to receive: all, featured, only negative or positive ones (mark the number of stars) or import history;
7. Click “Add integration”.
Reply to Reviews
1. As soon as you've set up the integration, you will start getting new and updated app reviews.
• Reviews contain details on:
• The app store a review came from;
• Full name of a device (for Google Play only);
• Country or device language and the detected language of the review;
• Count words in a review.
To reply to reviews from Freshdesk, you need to connect Reply to Reviews integration with the App Store Connect and the Google Play Console first.
Once the integration is set, open a ticket, click "Reply" and type your comment and click "Send". Your reply will be published in the store.
A video instruction can be found here: