Asana helps you create a task from a Freshdesk ticket into Asana for easier tracking and follow-up.
By installing this app, you get the following benefits:
1. Agents will be able to view projects and tasks from the Asana account inside Freshdesk.
2. This app creates tasks using Freshdesk ticket details automatically in the Asana account by choosing the project.
3. If any change is made to a Freshdesk ticket (reply, add a note, etc.), the same is reflected as a comment in Asana for the corresponding task.
4. This app lets you mark Asana tasks as completed by clicking "Mark as completed" from within the widget in Freshdesk.
- This app needs you to have an account with Asana.
- You need the following details to install the app.
1. Personal Access Token from Asana (To get Personal Access Token from Asana account, go to My Profile Settings -> Apps
-> Manage Developer Apps -> Create New Personal Access Token)
2. Freshdesk Domain name
3. Freshdesk API key
- Update the access token, domain name, and API Key on freshdesk while installing.