Get the exact time spent on tickets by the agent with the help of the Auto Start Timer app.
It's important to track the time agents spend on their tickets.
Because we all know that "support" is a crucial term in the business manual.
With this app, you can track the time precisely for a ticket, and you will know what's stopping you from providing the best solution that your customers deserve.
Here you can customize the start and stop statuses for the timer based on your business workflow. For instance, you can select "open" and "pending" status on start status in the configuration page so that when an agent updates the ticket status to one of these statuses, the timer will be started.
Since the process is automated, it kicks out every possible error and false time entry.
1. Enter your Freshdesk API key and Sub-domain (Eg: www.example.freshdesk.com, here "example" will be the sub-domain) and click next.
2. Choose the start ticket statuses for which the timer should start.
3. Choose the stop ticket statuses for which the timer should stop (Note: Timer will be stopped automatically for Closed and Resolved ticket Status).
4. And select whether the entries should be flagged as Billable or not.
5. Select whether the app should toggle the timer while switching the tabs in the browser or not.
6. And lastly, select whether the timer should be logged only if the assigned agent views the ticket.
7. That's all click save and you're good to go.
1. That the app will work only on the ticket details page. Changing the status for a ticket from the All tickets page will not trigger the timer.
2. The timer will not be stopped in situations where the agent navigates to another page using Omnibar (sidebar) section directly from the ticket details page.