babelConnect by babelforce
You can have any integrated call center or communications process in your Freshdesk. babelforce gives your agents calls, SMS, automated calls and call-backs. Your admins can automate any workflow process where communications meet APIs.
The babelConnect app for Freshdesk gives you access to the babelforce global enterprise-grade call center and integration platform.
As well as getting a complete call center inside your Freshdesk, you also get the ability to create powerful automations across APIs. Add magic to your workflows - it is easy!
On our international telecoms platform, you can save money on calls while upgrading your integration capability.
The benefits for you:
- Optimize workflows across the Freshdesk API
- Create and manage workflows over hundreds of other APIs
- Schedule call-backs and automate all kinds of outbound calls
- Put all your metrics and KPIs on the wall: get advanced monitoring dashboards for your teams
- Save money on telecommunications: overall lower cost with direct access to global telephone carrier platform.
Specific enterprise capabilities:
- Hybrid deployment: keep your data on your servers.
- Global distributed deployment: get specialised local data centers in EU, APAC, USA, LATAM.
- Integrate existing infrastructure: utilize your existing telephony systems while getting the best of modern integration and virtualized services.
- Integrate with your internal or third party systems. Sometimes legacy is not bad, or at least it can be necessary to run parts of your processes. We help you make that data available for integrated workflows.
- Security and compliance: SSO, compliant call recording, put data and recordings entirely in your own data stores, private network.
Get an enterprise-grade communications, call center and workflow automation platform inside your Freshdesk. Try it today.
Visit https://apps.babelforce.com/manager and log into your account. If you do not have an account yet, sign up for a free trial account at https://services.babelforce.com/register.
Once you have access to your account, get in touch with babelforce to add new or existing numbers; this will allow you to start making and taking calls.
You will also need to add some agents and give them phone numbers, which can be done under 'Routing & Queuing' > 'Agents'.
The first step is to simply add the Google Chrome browser extension - it only takes a few clicks:
Here is a help center article which shows how to set up and start using the babelConnect app in Freshdesk:
If you have any questions, just contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org