View your customer's contact information stored in Batchbook without moving out of Freshdesk.
The Batchbook CRM and Freshdesk integration will enable Freshdesk customers to directly gather contact information from your existing Batchbook CRM account in Freshdesk. You will need user authentication to set up this integration.
The app will automatically fetch the customer’s contact information from the BatchBook using requester’s email Id.
If multiple contacts exist with the same address, all of them will be displayed in the form of a list.
Freshdesk pulls in the customer name, company name, contact address, phone number and mobile numbers from Batchbook and makes it available to your agents.
- This app needs you to have an account with Batchbook.
- You need the following details to install the app.
1. Batchbook Api Token (To get Api Token from Batchbook account, Click on Top left Dropdown in Batchbook App and Select Integrations).
2. Batchbook Domain Name.
- Update the domain name(For example, if it is techaffinity.batchbook.com , then enter techaffinity) and API Key on freshdesk while installing.
- Make sure that there are no trailing/leading spaces.
- You'll be redirected to the Apps page and informed about the status.
After successful app installation, agents can view the Batchbook app in the ticket and contact details sidebar.