Provide personalized support by viewing customers’ order details inside Freshdesk.
Install the BigCommerce app for Freshdesk to access order information when you’re working on tickets, so you can provide faster and more contextual support. Beyond just the latest order details, customers’ previous order information (if any) also shows up right next to the ticket. The primary benefits of BigCommerce app for Freshdesk are:
1. Avoid switching between two apps while handling tickets.
2. Analyse customers’ buying patterns over time by viewing their order history.
3. Improve agent productivity.
You will need four things to install BigCommerce.
1. Store URL
2. API Path
3. Client ID
4. Access Token
You will find these in your BigCommerce account.
1. Login to your BigCommerce account with Admin credentials.
2. “Store URL” can be found in the browser bar of your website. Copy this and paste in Freshdesk installation screen.
3. Click “Advanced Settings” which is on the left side of the dashboard.
4. Click “API Account”.
5. Click “Create API Account”.
6. Enter any name in “Name” field.
7. Copy API Path URL and paste in “API Path” field in Freshdesk installation page.
8. In “OAuth Scopes” select “read-only’ option for all scopes.
9. Click on “Save”.
10. You will now see BigCommerce API Credentials modal on your screen.
11. From BigCommerce API Credentials modal copy “Client ID” and “Access Token” and paste in Freshdesk installation page.
12. After entering “Store URL”, “API Path”, “Client ID” and “Access Token” in your Freshdesk installation page, click on “Authenticate”.
13. Click on “Install” to complete installation.
14. BigCommerce widget will now be visible on tickets details page.