Provide personalized support by viewing customers’ order details inside Freshdesk.
Install the BigCommerce app for Freshdesk to access order information when you’re working on tickets, so you can provide faster and more contextual support. Beyond just the latest order details, customers’ previous order information (if any) also shows up right next to the ticket. You can link a maximum of two BigCommerce stores in your Freshdesk account.
The primary benefits of the BigCommerce app for Freshdesk are:
1. Avoid switching between two apps while handling tickets.
2. Analyse customers’ buying patterns over time by viewing their order history.
3. Improve agent productivity.
You need the following details to install BigCommerce.
1. Store Name
2. Store URL
3. API Path
4. Client ID
5. Access Token
These details are available in your BigCommerce account.
1. Login to your BigCommerce account with Admin credentials.
2. Enter the Store name.
3. “Store URL” can be found in the browser bar of your website. Copy the URL and paste it on the Freshdesk installation page.
4. Click “Advanced Settings” which is on the left side of the dashboard.
5. Click “API Account”.
6. Click “Create API Account”.
7. Enter any name in “Name” field.
8. Copy the API Path URL and paste it in the “API Path” field on the Freshdesk installation page.
9. From “OAuth Scopes”, select the “read-only’ option for all scopes.
10. Click “Save”.
11. The BigCommerce API Credentials modal opens.
12. From the BigCommerce API Credentials modal, copy “Client ID” and “Access Token”.