The app allows agents to update ticket fields in bulk by uploading a CSV file with the changes.
The app improves agents' productivity by allowing them to update many tickets by uploading a CSV file with the changes to this application.
The app allows a maximum of 100 tickets to upload in a single process.
1) To update a default property, enter the numerical value of the field (see the Ticket properties section in https://developers.freshdesk.com/api/#tickets for the field value) in the corresponding column of the csv file.
Example: To update the status, enter the numerical value of the status field (i.e. 2) instead of text value (i.e. open).
2) The app allows only one process across the account at a time.
3) Only one agent can access the app at a time.
Enter the hosting URL which is present in the Freshdesk account URL
For example in: https://domain.freshdesk.com enter “domain” alone.
To retrieve your API key:
1) Log in to your Freshdesk Account.
2) Click your profile picture icon at the top-right corner and select Profile Settings. On the right pane, you will
find the API key.
3) Copy the key to the clipboard as it is required to authenticate third-party solutions.
Once the Fresdesk API details are entered, you will be able to set up your preferred app settings.
After the Fresdesk authentication, you can enable agents to access this app by adding the Roles.