Disable any field in a Freshdesk ticket based on the condition(s) preset by the user.
This app allows you to disable ticket fields in a ticket based on preset conditions. Other than the mandatory fields, you can select fields to be disabled based on:
a. Drop-down fields
If the field—Type—is set to a specific value, say, Technical Query, you can disable fields such as Product, Priority, or any other ticket field provided these are non-mandatory fields. This app works on the Ticket Details Page, New Ticket Page, and New Email page.
b. Dependent fields
You can disable fields based on the condition specified for each level.
c. User roles
If you select the Supervisor user role, fields that are marked as disabled would remain so for every agent designated as Supervisor.
1. Enter your Freshdesk URL and API Key and then click Verify Your Freshdesk Account. (Find your API Key here -> https://support.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/215517-how-to-find-your-api-key)
2. Select a field from the drop-down menu.
3. On the left side of the page, select a value, and on the right-side configure the fields that need to be disabled.
4. Click the Add option to disable fields based on the selected value.
5. Click Add Rule to disable fields based on other the fields’ drop-down value.
6. Click Install.