Convert your PDF document into a Freshdesk ticket.
Docparser converts your PDF documents into structured and easy-to-handle data. With Docparser, you can extract specific data fields (for example: Purchase Order Number, Date, Shipping Address, ...) from your documents. Using this integration, you can convert the parsed data into Freshdesk tickets.
1. Log in to your Freshdesk account as an administrator.
2. Go to Admin →Helpdesk Productivity → Apps → Get More Apps → Search for the "Docparser" app and click Install.
3. On the Account Configuration page, enter your Freshdesk URL, Freshdesk API Key, and Docparser API Key and then click "Next".
4. On the Parser Selection page, select the parser to integrate with Freshdesk and click "Next".
5. On the Document Upload page, upload the document to the parser and click "Next".
6. On the Field Mapping page, you can map the Docparser rule to Freshdesk ticket fields and click the "Create Test Ticket" button. Once the test ticket is created successfully, click Install.