Monitor which clients are active email users and what fuels their engagement using this app.
Did the client open my email?
With Email Tracking for Freshdesk, you’ll never have to ask that question ever again. Besides, with these metrics at hand, you can easily see which clients are active email users and what fuels their engagement. Email Tracking is an application for Freshdesk that offers out-of-the-box email tracking. The app can:
- Track email opens
- Get internal notes with information on when the email was opened
- Automatically update the internal custom field when the client opens the email
- Add ‘unseen’ and ‘seen’ tags to tickets to let you create views to identify problem tickets.
Enjoy automated email tracking
Email Tracking does all the job for you! Just sit back and analyze the data. See who you should give a call to prevent any issues.
As soon as an email is opened, Email Tracking updates a custom field connected to the ticket and adds a note with corresponding information.
Private data security
We don’t retain any data connected to your agents and customers, except:
- Your Freshdesk subdomain, and its URL
- Agents IDs and their authorization tokens
- Agents IPs to exclude their open events
- Tracked Ticket ID
- Custom field IDs required for this app
Additional ticket organization
Simply create separate views for tickets with “seen” or “unseen” types and manage them directly from your Freshdesk account. Be able to work with your customers’ information more accurately.
See full history of email opens
With Email Tracking, you are able to retain and see the whole ticket opens history. Follow the way how, when and after which reply the ticket was opened.
Stay under cover
When you log into your agent panel and start working with tickets, we automatically hide your IP address. That way, you can know for a fact that all opens are tracked correctly.
Transparent and Flat fee
Simple and clear price with no hidden additional obligations, payments, long-term agreements or other tricks.
Go ahead and test the app! Also, feel free to rate it and share your comments.
Freshdesk API Key: Click ‘Profile’ Icon at the Top Right corner > Click ‘Profile Settings’ – You will get the Freshdesk API Key at the Right panel.
Create a dropdown custom field including "Yes" and "No" choices to store ticket seen status. Create a decimal custom field to store ticket seen count.
Follow the steps below for installation:
1. Enter Freshdesk API Key
2. Choose the previously created custom field (with "Yes" and "No" choices).
3. Choose the previously created custom field (to store the count).
4. Press the Install button.
Once the installation is complete, you will see an icon on the bottom right of the icon bar which will show the progress bar.