Monitor which clients are active email users and what fuels their engagement using this app.
Do you want to know for sure if your customers have opened the email? With Email Tracking, you will get even the precise time of every email open.
Install Email Tracking into your Freshdesk to:
- Automatically track the opens of each email you send through Freshdesk
- Receive private ticket notes with the precise information on each ticket open
- Get a real-time notification about ‘read’ emails
- Predict which tickets require an immediate response
- Add ‘seen’/’unseen’ tags to tickets to find out what works better for customers and what requires another follow-up
- Check the automated updates of custom fields as soon as your emails were opened
- Track the whole history of customers’ activity within a specific ticket
Decrease average response time, improve your follow-up strategy, and analyze the agents’ performance - all at once with Email Tracking for Freshdesk.
Don’t hesitate and book a free demo now: email@example.com
Freshdesk API Key: Click ‘Profile’ Icon at the Top Right corner > Click ‘Profile Settings’ – You will get the Freshdesk API Key at the Right panel.
Create a dropdown custom field including "Yes" and "No" choices to store ticket seen status. Create a decimal custom field to store ticket seen count.
Follow the steps below for installation:
1. Enter Freshdesk API Key
2. Choose the previously created custom field (with "Yes" and "No" choices).
3. Choose the previously created custom field (to store the count).
4. Press the Install button.
Once the installation is complete, you will see an icon on the bottom right of the icon bar which will show the progress bar.