Update customers about their ticket status with the Escalation Email app.
When a ticket has been escalated following an SLA breach, an email about the escalation can be sent to your customer by using this app. This way you can ensure that your customer is apprised of the ticket status, considering it has not been resolved on time. This ensures that the customer is aware that a resolution has been expedited. The app allows you can choose when the escalation email should be sent and who the recipients should be in the app settings. Multiple email templates can be created for different recipient sub-categories so that emails can be sent out automatically without any extra effort from the agent.
1. In the installation page, verify your login with the domain name and API key
2. Now choose the email ID from which the escalation email should be sent
3. Fill in the required fields. You can add various placeholders to the email body, as required.
4. Choose the recipient category for the escalation email in the “Applicable for” dropdown. You can then create multiple email templates to suit each sub-category. Note: The primary category setting is common for all emails
5. You can now Install the app, and the escalation email will be sent to your customers when an SLA breach triggers it