Installing the Flock app for Freshdesk would notify you in Flock every time a ticket or a contact is created or updated
By installing the app, you would get the following notifications inside Flock:
New Contact - Triggers when a new contact is created.
New Ticket Note - Triggers when a note is added to a Ticket.
New Ticket - Triggers when there is a new ticket is created in Freshdesk.
Update Ticket - Triggers when a ticket is updated.
Delete Ticket - Triggers when a ticket is deleted.
Restore Ticket - Triggers when a ticket is restored.
Update Contact - Triggers when a contact is updated.
Delete Contact - Triggers when a contact is deleted.
Restore Contact - Triggers when a contact is restored.
To install the Freshdesk app:
Go to the Flock App Store and install the Freshdesk app.
Configuring the Freshdesk integration is a 3-step process:
- Click the Install button to go to the Freshdesk Marketplace and install the Flock app.
- While the app is being installed, go to your team’s Freshdesk site:
- Note down your team’s Freshdesk URL.
- E.g. alphacorp.freshdesk.com, without a http:// or https:// prefix.
- Copy your Freshdesk API Key.
- You can find this in Profile Settings on Freshdesk.
- Come back to Flock’s Manage Apps page to configure the integration.
- Enter your team’s Freshdesk URL and your API Key.
- Click Save and scroll down to the next screen.
- Select the activities you want to be notified about.
- Select the channel you want to be notified in, and click Save.
And you’re done! Within seconds, you’ll start receiving notifications in Flock about support activities in Freshdesk. Click on a notification to access the contact/ticket in Freshdesk.
Additional Notes: You can add multiple configurations to the Freshdesk app to monitor multiple dashboards.