Sync marketing contacts from Hubspot with your Freshdesk contacts
This app allows the user to integrate their Freshdesk contacts with Hubspot contacts. Any new contact/lead created in Freshdesk can be created as a Hubspot contact through this app. The user can choose to update the data from Freshdesk to Hubspot or vice versa in the app. This app syncs contacts between Hubspot and Freshdesk in the backend which means that the user is required to configure the app only once with their Hubspot credentials after which the data sync between Hubspot and Freshdesk is done seamlessly.
This app ensures that the latest data is always present in both the apps as it constantly updates the latest changes from Freshdesk to Hubspot and vice versa. The user can also map the fields in the way they wish from Freshdesk to Hubspot. For example, the user can choose which one of these 2 fields: work-email, personal-email should be synced as primary email in a Hubspot contact.
Features of the app:
• The user can configure the direction of sync from Freshdesk to Hubspot or vice versa or both.
• The sync happens seamlessly every 12 hours.
• The user can map the fields in Freshdesk to fields in Hubspot which means that the user has control over the transformation of data.
To enable the integration,
1. Enter your Freshdesk domain and API Key on the connect page of the app.
2. To know your API Key, login to your Freshdesk account, click your profile picture and select Profile Settings.
3. Copy the API Key that you see and paste it on the connect page of the app.
4. Authenticate our app to access your Hubspot account by clicking on "Authorize to Hubspot" button.
5. You'll be redirected to the Oauth page and you will be asked to give permission for our app.
6. Proceed to Settings when you’re done.
7. You are directed to the Settings section.
1. Choose the 'Direction of the Sync' that you want either from Freshdesk to Hubspot or vice versa.
2. Save the configuration and start mapping your fields i.e., how should a field in Freshdesk be synced in Hubspot. For instance, if one of your fields is titled 'Name' in Freshdesk, should it be synced as 'FirstName' or 'LastName' in Hubspot?
Note: The sync happens twice a day.
3. The Logs tab shows your history of sync and the corresponding status.