Simple integration between Freshdesk and Asana. Create, link,notify your Asana tasks.
Asana Integration App by IntegrateCloud allows users to create Asana tasks right inside the Freshdesk form. It also allows you to link existing Freshdesk tickets to an existing Asana task. In addition, it allows agents to notify the Asana team, by sending comments to Freshdesk Support.
We also support customization based on customer request and tailored to your needs! We bring Asana closer to your business model!
The App has three buttons 'Create Task', 'Link', 'Notify'.
-Create Task: Click the Create Task button and select the workspace and project type of asana task you want to create. Based on the selection it will load all the Asana task fields. The user can make the selection and click the Create button which would create an asana task in Asana and then display the corresponding Asana task ID in the app.
-Link: This tab allows you to link an existing Freshdesk ticket. It can be linked to one or multiple Asana tasks.
-Notify: This tab allows the user to send notifications to the Asana team which would show up as comments in Asana linked task.
1. Generate a Freshdesk API Key by referring to following link: https://support.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/215517-how-to-find-your-api-key
2. Generate an Asana token by referring to following link: https://integratecloud.azuredesk.co/SupportHome/Articles?query=5748_Zendesk_Asana_App_by_IntegrateCloud_?articleID=6331
3. Click the Install button in Freshdesk.
3. Enter the Freshdesk Domain (Your Freshdesk subdomain) e.g. if your Freshdesk URL is https://abc.freshdesk.com, here abc is your Freshdesk subdomain.
4. Enter the Freshdesk API Key as generated in the first step.
5. Enter your Asana token as generated in the second step.
6. Click Validate to validate the app.
7. After the app is validated successfully, click the Install button to install the app.
8. Go to any of your Freshdesk tickets to use the app.