AI for your Agents, find solutions faster, save time by auto tagging, assigning and categorizing.
It's known that machine intelligence is better at recall, repeat & extrapolate, human intelligence is supreme in judgement and action.
Let FreshEngage handle the labeling, classification, categorization and assignment for you so that your agents can straightaway take utilize their judgement & take actions to resolve the tickets.FreshEngage v2.0 lets you train and create your own Machine Learning model for classification, tagging and assignment using your old tickets.
The sooner you install FreshEngage into your Freshdesk environment, the faster you will enjoy the compounding effects of productive agents and engaged customers.
YOUR OWN MACHINE LEARNING MODEL
Train our Machine Learning engine using your own tickets to create a unique model for your own company. This model will power the Automated ticketing features of freshEngage.
The same ML model powers the auto categorization, tagging and classification of tickets consistent with your organization’s practices. Solve issues faster by looking at similar issues that have been resolved in the past by other agents in your organization.
FreshEngage uses Augmented Intelligence to analyse the contents of an inbound ticket & takes care of;
- Auto configuring the priority of your tickets (Low, Medium, High, Urgent) using Deep Learning algorithms
- Auto-classify your ticket to the relevant sub-category & department
- Auto-update the status as Closed based on customer feedback
- Auto-create tags based on the content of the ticket
- FreshEngage can auto-assign the ticket to the agent who is best suited to resolve it, based on who resolved similar tickets in the past.
Enjoy the benefit of all the above features regardless of the channel your interaction comes from. [ Social | Phone | Email | Chat ] eg respond to a client who originates her ticket from Facebook Messenger in FB Messenger right from Freshdesk, without leaving the agents screen.
All of the above, in the blink of an eye.
That’s countless number of hours saved, Customers made happy and Agents more productive and satisfied with their work!
INTELLIGENT CHAT MANAGEMENT
Connect with users directly through facebook messenger. Manage chat originated tickets intelligently with FreshEngage without leaving the freshdesk window.
- Send notification to agent on delayed response
- Keep the interactions alive until the customer or agent closes the chat
- Help customers indicate ticket resolution from external app
- Save the chat as ‘Reply’ on closure of ticket
- Plus all the features in Automated Ticketing will be available for tickets originated by a user from a chat application like Facebook Messenger.
CONFIGURABLE REWARD & RECOGNITION
Using iEngage’s Karma points framework for rewards and recognition you can assign points for desired behaviour or outcomes to agents and view their standings on a leaderboard in real time. Configure the number of points to be awarded for a first time resolution or for a kind of issue resolved from our admin console and then follow the leaderboard while our platform takes care of tracking agent behaviour and points accumulation.
Much more to come in future releases.
1. Login to your FreshDesk account.
2. Go to Profile Settings & copy your API key to the clipboard and then go for app installation. While installing app you will need to paste this key as an installation parameter in first text field . The rest of the fields will be filled automatically, if the API key is correctly entered.
3. Press Install button, to complete the installation of the app.
4. You will receive an email, containing login credentials for the FreshEngage admin console hosted at https://freshengage.iengage.io Please check your spam folder if you do not receive this, without these credentials you will not be able to configure the advanced parameters of freshengage.
5. In order to use FreshEngage version 4.0 effectively you need to setup a trained Machine Learning model to automate the ticket process.. You can use your own historical ticket data in the form of CSV (specified format) or you can directly import existing tickets from FreshDesk to train your own unique machine learning model. This process can only be done by logging into https://freshenage.iengage.io
6. To activate your App, you need to create new ticket using above listed channel then view your ticket and expand FreshEngage App window. App will be activated Automatically. Once your app is activated your next all new tickets will be processed through FreshEngage, to test app functionality please check your ticket properties and keywords of new ticket.
7. If you get stuck or need help, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
8. For more details visit https://freshengage.iengage.io/instructions