Save time, let AI tag, classify, prioratize and even assign tickets with Machine Learning.
What is FreshEngage
Tired of tagging, categorizing and looking for similar tickets inside freshdesk? FreshEngage is your Artificial Intelligence enabled sidekick that uses machine learning on your old tickets to automatically tag, categorize, prioritize and even assign tickets as they come in. Freeing you up to do what you do best, resolve issues! FreshEngage also shows you similar tickets to quickly find a recent issue resolution right within the freshdesk ticket window, no need to go searching for an answer inside old tickets now, they’ll come right to you when you open a ticket in freshdesk.
That’s not all, customer support teams also get aggregate ticket analytics and leaderboards for their agents.
Remember you will require administrative privileges to be able to install a freshdesk marketplace app successfully.
1. Search for FreshEngage in the search bar within the marketplace. You’ll see two apps, the first one is the full featured Paid app, and the other is a 30 day trial of the same app. You can install the trial app if you want to kick the tires and see if it will serve your purpose. The app features in both are identical, and you can easily move from trial to paid, if you wish to continue using the service after 30-days. Click on Buy App or Install to continue.
2. After the FreshEngage installation screen opens, click on your Profile button (top right corner of the screen) and open the profile settings in a new tab (right click and open in new tab), so it’s easier to copy your Freshdesk API key which will be required in the next step.
3. Copy the Freshdesk API key from this screen and go back to the FreshEngage installation screen in the other browser tab. Paste the Freshdesk API key in the space provided on the FreshEngage App installation screen as shown below, and click on Connect Freshdesk Account button.
4. If everything goes well and the API key was correct, you will see a CONNECTED icon, and some initial settings to chose before you complete the setup.
The Date to be chosen, is the date from which you want to select tickets to be used to train the machine learning model. Remember the more tickets you use the better the model will be, if you do not choose a date we will take up to a thousand of the latest resolved tickets to train your initial machine learning model. Don’t worry you will be able to update the Machine Learning model using the FreshEngage External Console (https://freshdesk.iengage.io) after a successful initial setup.
You can proceed with the default Freshdesk Category - Ticket Type field, or if you have setup custom ticket properties you can select one from the list in that option. This is the Ticket property that will be updated using machine learning.
5. Click on the Blue Install button after you have made your choices.
If all goes well, you will get a confirmation of the successful installation, and you will receive an email with credentials to access the FreshEngage Console in the email address registered with Freshdesk.
Welcome to FreshEngage.
Getting started - Checklist
1. One last thing to do - Enable “Skip mandatory fields when using API” to do this you need to send an email to email@example.com asking them to toggle this option on so the auto updates for FreshEngage can work properly for your account.
2. Get access to the FreshEngage settings and configuration console - Check your email for credentials to access the FreshEngage Console, https://freshengage.iengage.io - if you can't find the email, be sure to check in your spam or trash folder the email may end up there.
3. Train, Re-train and deploy Machine Learning models properly - you have the ability to change the models based on data and outcomes that you desire, you can do so from the console and govern how FreshEngage categorizes and classifies incoming tickets.
4. Enable/Disable ticket Sources and select which ticket properties to update - Most importantly, FreshEngage is completely flexible you don't have to use all the features or update tickets from all sources, simply toggle the sources or ticket fields that you wish to update on the FreshEngage console - https://freshengage.iengage.io