View customers' information stored in Freshworks CRM without moving out of Freshdesk.
Key features of this integration:
* Agents at Freshdesk can view the Freshworks CRM contacts, deals (recent five deals), and accounts that are linked to a customer who raised a ticket.
* Freshworks CRM information is displayed on the Ticket Details and Contact Details pages of Freshdesk thereby providing contextual support to agents.
* A Freshworks CRM contact can be directly created from Freshdesk.
In order to install the Freshworks CRM app in Freshdesk, you need to obtain the Freshworks CRM API Key:
1. Log in to Freshworks CRM and click your profile at the top-right corner.
2. Select "Profile Settings".
3. Select the API settings tab on the profile settings page. The API key is available on the right side. Copy the key to your clipboard.
1. Log in to your Freshdesk account as an administrator.
2. Go to Admin→ Helpdesk Productivity → Apps → Get More Apps.
3. Select Freshworks CRM under CRM category and click Install.
4. Enter your Freshworks CRM credentials.
5. Enter the username and API key and then click Update. The Freshworks CRM app for Freshdesk will be installed.
6. In Freshdesk, go to the Freshworks CRM settings page, select the Contact, Deal and Account fields that should be displayed in Freshdesk.
7. You can select up to 10 fields each, for Contact, Deal and Account. By default, only the Full Name field is displayed.
For information on app configuration and and usage, click the link below: https://support.freshdesk.com/en/support/solutions/articles/50000003048-how-to-integrate-freshworks-crm-with-freshdesk