GDPR Assistant will help you keep the data in your Freshdesk account GDPR compliant!
The GDPR Assistant app covers three areas of GDPR compliance:
* Automatic deletion of user data after certain periods of time. You configure the duration for which data will be stored, including exceptions or different time periods for different groups, types, etc. GDPR Assistant will take care of the rest and make sure that you're not violating the GDPR rules. And best of all - no need to manually search and delete data!
* Creation of PDF reports, containing all interactions a specific person had with your organization, with a single click of a button. No more need to search, filter, and export data to reply to a data subject requests!
* Complete deletion ("forget") of a user and all related data from your Freshdesk account.
GDPR Assistant works on the front-end for the User’s Data Report module and on the back-end for the Automatic Deletion of Outdated User Data part. You can configure the application in the Application Settings section.
1. API key of the account admin or any other role that is permitted to delete Contacts and Tickets (mandatory).
2. Agent who will have access to generate GDPR reports and purge users' data with a single click.
3. Automatic deletion «time ranges» for inactive Contacts and Tickets.
4. Set of Custom Filter Rules, which can be used to create specific exceptions in the deletion process for Contacts and Tickets.