This app is an affordable, flexible and configurable Field Service Management for Freshdesk.
goDeskless Advanced Field Service is a Field Service Mobile App for Freshdesk, which enhances Freshdesk by automating service processes that require onsite visits.
goDeskless Advanced Field Service is designed to be used by the Dispatchers, Field Representatives (Field Technicians), and the Field team Leads/Managers. It is a role-aware app that provides contextual process automation based on user's role as a Field Technician, or a Team lead.
The key to an effective field team is being responsive to the right customers at the right time. goDeskless Advanced Field Service helps keep your whole team on track including the dispatchers as well as the field technicians by automating work scheduling based on asset as well as the technician’s location to ensure fastest service delivery.
goDeskless Advanced Field Service makes it easy for you to create and assign work orders, monitor your team's response with a unique account check-in process, eases your whole team to communicate; with real-time status updates, background location updates and a unique work check-in process, real-time reporting a single-touch away, with an integrated field account survey process, you can get meaningful updates on every account, without the tedious manual pen-and-paper process.
Field Service Representatives can view their field assignments, have access to their calendars, and execute various tasks that drive service resolution. These include, but not limited to, taking pictures, creating work logs, capturing signatures on the glass, collaborating visually via video-chat with their peers as well as team leads.
Field Team Leads / Managers can view their team's location in the field and track them on-demand. They can also view their team's assigned work orders and approve the completed work assignments by reviewing the information collected via associated logs. All of this is done using the smartphone.
A unique Asset Dashboard provides an asset-driven view of work assignments. Field technicians can view the service schedule for an asset and also review the service history at a glance. This is especially important for the industries that include preventive maintenance business processes.
The Offline Availability feature allows field service technicians to capture information regardless of their connectivity status and automatically synchronises it with Freshdesk. This is a key feature that maximises productivity and efficiency for the otherwise disconnected front line workers.
This App includes the following Uber-like functionalities:
- Calendar display of service requests/work-orders - Accessible from Freshdesk.
- Geo-tracking and geo-fencing of the work location - Accessible in TrackHelp mobile Application.
- Work-order management - Accessible from Freshdesk.
- Capturing customer sign-off on the hand-held devices (i.e. signature on the glass) - Accessible in TrackHelp mobile Application.
- Submitting work-order completion request with appropriate images - Accessible in TrackHelp mobile Application.
- Text/Video-chat between Manager & Representative - Accessible in TrackHelp mobile Application.
- Online tracking of Field Technician’s route - Accessible in TrackHelp mobile Application.
- Tracking travel, and work-related timestamps to drive efficiency metrics - Accessible from Freshdesk.
- Asset dashboard to tracking asset’s service history - Accessible from Freshdesk.
Requirements for Mobile phone OS:
1. iOS 9 and above
2. Android 5.1 and above
1) Preferably use chrome version – 70.0.3538.67 & above
2) Firefox version – 72.0.2 & above
IOS App Store: - https://apps.apple.com/us/app/trackhelp/id1471291343?ls=1
Android PlayStore :- https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.audetemi.trackhelp