Hide any field in a Freshdesk ticket based on the condition(s) preset by the user.
This app lets you hide ticket fields in a ticket based on preset conditions. Other than the mandatory fields, you can select which fields to be hidden based on:
a. dropdown fields
If the field—Type—is set to a specific value, say, Technical Query, you can hide fields such as Product, Priority or any other ticket field provided these are non-mandatory fields. This app works on both Ticket Details Page and New Ticket Page.
b. dependent fields
Hide fields based on the condition specified for each Level.
c. user roles
If Supervisor is chosen as the user role, fields that are marked as hidden would remain so for every agent designated as Supervisor.
Note: Match All of the below will enable strict condition check.
1. Display only relevant ticket fields to agents i.e. withhold background information from an agent that is not of any particular relevance to them. (e.g. Hide the shipment’s cost in a ticket raised by an e-commerce customer to complain about late/missed delivery.)
3. Reduce unnecessary clutter on the agents’ interface and thus, improve their productivity.
1. Enter your Freshdesk URL and API Key then click on ‘Verify Your Freshdesk Account’
2. Choose a field from the drop-down menu.
3. On the left side choose a value, and on the right side configure the fields that need to be hidden.
4. Click Add Option to hide fields based on the selected value
5. Click Add Rule to hide fields based on other fields’ dropdown value
6. Hit Install