Installing the Highrise app for your Freshdesk will let you access Highrise contact data for your requesters from the tickets page in your helpdesk.
After successful app installation, agents can view the Highrise app in the ticket details sidebar.
The Highrise app for Freshdesk brings customer information from Highrise CRM into your Freshdesk helpdesk software.
The primary benefit of using this app is it helps you get more information from Highrise regarding the customer who has raised the request, right next to the ticket, so you have context regarding their problems.
Thus, you can provide more targeted and personalized customer service for your customers.
- This app needs you to have an account with Highrise.
- You need the following details to install the app.
1. Highrise Api Token (To get Personal Access Token from Highrise account, go to My Info -> Integrations
2. Domain name
- Update the domain name(For example, if it is freshdesk.highrisehq.com , then enter freshdesk) and API Key on freshdesk while installing.
- Make sure that there are no trailing/leading spaces.
- You'll be redirected to the Apps page and informed about the status.