Integrating Hubspot with Freshdesk enables you to keep your support and sales teams up to date.
This app allows two-way integration of Hubspot CRM and Freshdesk, to view some contact details from Hubspot on Freshdesk and view details about the ticket on Hubspot contact timeline.
Once installed the sales representatives can view the following in the Hubspot contact timeline:
1. Changes/updates happened in Freshdesk when a ticket is raised.
2. The contact details of the new contact such as Name, Email address, Associated Company, Phone Number, Create Date, Last Activity Date.
3. The below details about a contact, by enabling the “Freshdesk” filter option
* Tickets created by the customer
* Tickets solved by the agent
* CSAT rating provided by the customer for a ticket on the customer timeline
4. The complete ticket details, which will contain the subject, description of the ticket, agent name, and any further conversation related to the ticket with the Freshdesk link.
Once installed agents can perform the following tasks without leaving Freshdesk:
1. Access Hubspot CRM contacts, companies and deals
2. Create new contact from a ticket, if they’re not in Hubspot
3. Create a new deal from a ticket
4. View deals includes deal pipeline and deal stage associated with a contact
5. View contact lists associated with a contact
After clicking the install button,
1. You will be redirected to the Hubspot page where you need to authenticate with your Hubspot account
2. Once you are successfully authenticated with your Hubspot account, you will be redirected to the Freshdesk page
3. In the Settings page, you will need to enter your Freshdesk subdomain and API key to authenticate
4. Once that's done, click the Install button to finish the installation
You are now good to go!