Simple and easy integration between Freshdesk and JIRA. Create, link and post comments to your JIRA.
The JIRA Integration App, by IntegrateCloud, allows users to create JIRA issues from the Freshdesk tickets. It also allows you to link existing Freshdesk tickets to an existing JIRA issue. In addition, this integration enables agents to notify the JIRA team by sending comments to Freshdesk Support.
The App has four tabs, 'Create Issue', 'Link Issue', 'Notify', and 'Tickets'.
Create Issue: Click the Create Issue tab to load the JIRA project and JIRA Issue type, and based on the selection it will load all the JIRA fields like reporter and assignee custom fields. The user can make a selection and click 'Create Issue' which would create an issue in JIRA and then display the corresponding JIRA Id in the app.
-Link Issue: This tab allows you to link an existing Freshdesk ticket to one or multiple JIRA issues.
-Notify: This tab allows a user to send notifications to the JIRA team which would show up as comments in JIRA.
-Tickets: This tab shows you all the linked tickets in Freshdesk and JIRA.
We also support customization based on customer requests and tailored to your needs! We bring JIRA closer to your business model!
1. Log into your Freshdesk account and navigate to 'Admin'.
2. Locate the 'Marketplace' under 'Apps' , and look for 'IntegrateCloud Freshdesk JIRA Integration App.
3. Enter your JIRA credentials and Freshdesk subdomain, token ' then click 'validate'.
4. After the app is validated successfully, 'then click install to install the app'.
5. Now go to any of Freshdesk ticket to create,link your JIRA issues.