Empower your support teams with complete visibility and control over shipments in transit.
The LateShipment.com Freshdesk app is designed to help your support team have complete visibility and control over shipments in transit, right from your Freshdesk dashboard.
The LateShipment.com Freshdesk app is designed to extend the power of Freshdesk to help support teams have complete visibility and proactive control over shipments in transit.
Tickets are automatically created inside Freshdesk for shipments that are likely to face an issue during transit; Such as,
Damaged Shipments, Lost Shipments
Failed delivery attempts
Returned Shipments Etc.
Any carrier updates about specific shipments are appended to the same ticket. When a support agent interacts with a ticket containing a tracking number, information about that shipment is automatically loaded in the LateShipment.com extension.
The app helps considerably improve post-purchase customer experience and your internal support metrics by ensuring that customers are never caught unaware of delivery issues affecting their orders and eliminating unhappy customer calls about shipping issues.
Note: A working LateShipment.com account is required for using this app.
This integration enables the LateShipment.com widget to load inside Freshdesk with contextual information regarding shipments in question.
1. Download the LateShipment.com app from the marketplace.
2. Fetch your Token ID from your LateShipment.com account.
3. You can find your token ID under Settings >> Connect Helpdesk >> Freshdesk >> Advanced Integration Options.
4. Enter the Token ID and the Account Administrator email associated with your LateShipment.com account.
5. Enter these details and click on "Install"
6. Once this is complete, you can return to your "Tickets" page and the widget will be visible when a tracking number is available in the body/ subject of the ticket for agents to have up-to-date information regarding the shipment in transit.