Take control of your “Note” of the ticket in Freshdesk by changing default “Note” type (“Private” or “Public”).
This app allows you to change the “Note” behavior across all your agents.
• You can switch the Note to default “Public” at an account level
• For certain ticket types, make all the conversations happened via notes visible to your customers
• Transparent customer service
• Restrict your agents adding a Note based on the “Ticket Type” property of the ticket
API key: Insert your Freshdesk API key
• Log in to your Freshdesk account
• Click on your Profile Picture on the top right and select "Profile Settings"
• In the sidebar on the right, you will find the API Key
• Copy-paste this at the app settings page
And you are good to go with Note Manager app