Manage PayPal payments inside Freshdesk. Refund payments, manage subscriptions, send invoices and much more!
ChargeDesk gives you access to your PayPal data where it's needed most - inside Freshdesk. Setting up ChargeDesk takes only a minute. You'll then be able to manage your customers inside Freshdesk tickets.
You can also show Stripe, Braintree, Chargify, Zuora & Recurly payments from this one app inside Freshdesk. ChargeDesk works with your existing ecommerce setup - no coding or changes required.
This app includes the following features;
- Show your customer's entire billing history next to support tickets
- Refund charges
- Cancel subscriptions
- Create new charges (either by invoicing the customer or charging a card on file)
- Create new subscriptions
- Authorize and capture payments
- Add coupons to subscriptions
- Download invoices
- Send payment reminders
- Edit customer details
- Add tax information to invoices
- Securely update a customer's credit card on file
- Full logging and reporting
- and more!
ChargeDesk is on a mission to improve the billing support experience for business and their customers. Launched in 2014, ChargeDesk is helping over a thousand companies provider better billing support for millions of their customers.
1) Install this app to your Freshdesk account.
2) Click the "Connect to Stripe" button in the new "Payments" section next to any ticket.
3) You will be guided through setting up your ChargeDesk account which should only take a few minutes.
4) Once you are logged into ChargeDesk, return to Freshdesk. Your new ChargeDesk account will be automatically connected to your Freshdesk app. You'll now be able to manage your customers inside Freshdesk!
5) You can add any other agents in your company to ChargeDesk to give them access to manage payments inside Freshdesk as well.