Receptive enables your support team to create, link, and track Receptive requests from Freshdesk.
This integration enables the support team to create, link, and track Receptive requests from within Freshdesk. Any requests created in Freshdesk can be linked to the original requester.
When tickets contain requests or feedback, you can:
- Instantly create a new request using the details in the ticket.
- Establish a two-way link between the Freshdesk ticket and the Receptive request.
- Link the requesting customer to the request in Receptive.
1. Please fill in your Freshdesk URL and API Key. You can get the API Key by following the steps in the link.
2. Please fill in your Receptive API Key and API end-point, you can get these pieces of information in the following link: https://receptive.io/app/#/vendor/settings?section=api_access
3. Map the Receptive account field with Freshdesk's company field. The Freshdesk field mapped with the Receptive Status field must have one of the following values: paying, not_paying, prospect.
4. Map the Receptive feature field with the Freshdesk ticket field.
5. Once all the values are filled, please install the app.