The app helps Freshdesk users and their end users to manage/see available support points based on the credits purchased for support.
This application deducts the pre-purchased credits a company has accumulated in their account, based on the number of minutes/hours spent for the support they have received to resolve the ticket raised by them.
Every One point that has been purchased is equivalent to 10 minutes of support. For example, if a Company (ABC Corp) has 100 credit points in their account, the points are automatically deducted based on the hours/minutes logged by support technician every-time he spends the time to resolve the issue raised by the company.
Note: App once installed should not be uninstalled. As the values that are changed in the points or the time logged without the app functioning will hamper the points calculation process and the app will not be able to identify changes done without the app installed.
i. Freshdesk API Key: Click ‘Profile’ Icon at the Top Right corner > Click ‘Profile Settings’ – You will get the Freshdesk API Key at the Right panel.
ii. Before installation of the app, please add a numeric field named "Credit Points" to the company's page. The steps to do the same is briefed below.
1. Click on the Admin section after logging in to the freshdesk account.
2. On the search bar at the top, search for Customer Fields.
3. You will be able to see an Icon named Customer Fields under General Settings continue to click on the Customer Fields icon.
4. Select Companies tab on the Top
5. Select Numeric field option to add a new numeric field to Companies
6. Enable "Required while submitting a form"
7. Enter Label value as "Credit Points"
8. Click on "Done" to save the changes.
9. Proceed with the installation.
Go to Admin > Helpdesk Productivity > Apps > Credit Score > Uninstall.
If you are facing any issues, Do feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com or create a ticket at https://arbaan.freshdesk.com