Gather customer feedback with ease by placing your SurveyMonkey surveys in your Freshdesk tickets.
With this integration, Freshdesk lets you add SurveyMonkey surveys right inside tickets, quite similar to when you send a default satisfaction survey. The default surveys in Freshdesk are an easy way to tap real-time feedback from customers. However, when you require more in-depth insights, you would want customers to fill out a complete survey questionnaire. Installing the SurveyMonkey app from our marketplace will help you to:
1. Choose the right survey you want to add to a ticket response.
2. Customize when to trigger the survey (when a ticket is resolved or closed, based on a custom field value, or between responses with a delay)
3. Support multiple survey links based on specific Groups or custom fields in Freshdesk
4. Limit sending survey links to the same requester within a specified time period
5. Configure surveys with or without folders
6. Pass ticket attributes as custom variables in the survey link. This would help in analyzing the survey response results by adding some filter based on ticket attributes
7. View survey responses for each ticket, based on the user’s role
Bring higher customer engagement and satisfaction with SurveyMonkey's online survey tools for Freshdesk.
Follow these steps to install SurveyMonkey Plus:
1. Go to Admin → Apps → Get More Apps → SurveyMonkey Plus.
2. Click on Install.
3. You will be redirected to Survey Monkey login page. Provide your SurveyMonkey Username and password. If you do not have an account already you can create one.
4. After successful authentication , you will be redirected to the App settings page
5. Account Details:
1.Enter your Account URL Ex: https://domain.freshdesk.com
2.Enter your API Key, You can find your API Key under your profile settings of your Freshdesk account
6. Survey Settings:
1. A pop will be shown where you can select the type of survey configuration whether via folders or without folders, if you are not aware of folder configuration use the following link https://help.surveymonkey.com/articles/en_US/kb/How-do-I-add-folders-or-move-surveys-into-folders Note: After installation you will not be able to configure this again.
2. After selecting the type of survey configuration, you will see a list of surveys from your surveyMonkey account. Note: Only surveys where the collector in SurveyMonkey is categorised as Web Link will be listed here.
3. You can configure the different surveys for each ticket group
4. Option to select the collector for each survey is available
5. Once the app is installed, you can go back the edit the surveys and collectors by using the Update surveys button
6. In Survey Link Text, enter the text which appears below your signature at the bottom of the email sent to the customer, along with the survey link. Here, you can also make use of the placeholders for Agent Name and UserName.
7. Option to pass the ticket properties as custom variables to SurveyMonkey is available. Please note that custom variable are supported only in SurveyMonkey enterprise accounts. For more details on custom variables use the following link: https://help.surveymonkey.com/articles/en_US/kb/What-are-custom-variables-and-how-do-I-use-them
7. General Settings:
1. Allow agents to add survey links to specific emails - This provides an option provided for the Agent to include the surveys in the reply editor. You can enable/ disable the toggle option
2. You can restrict the surveys to be triggered for a customer by configuring the option - Select how many days you don’t want to send the survey to the same customer.
3. Select the agent roles to give access to view the survey responses
4.Select when do you want to send the survey link, whether when the ticket is closed or when the ticket is resolved. You can also configure ticket field condition with this option
5. If you want to send a survey with a delay interval, you can select ticket source say like phone, twitter and configure it with a delay