Ticket auto tagging for Observer, Dispatch'r rules
Cx Moments AI automatically analyses new tickets and creates tags in Freshdesk that are based on rich NLP analytics instead of dumb keywords manually added in. This enables rich automated Observer rules to route tickets or send self service replies.
Cx MOMENTS AI automatically tags Freshdesk tickets to enable rich Observer rules.
This add-on to Cx MOMENTS Ticket Analytics enables Support Managers to use our automatically discovered AI tags to create Observer rules that trigger specific actions in the support desk, such as automated responses or auto-routing / auto-assignments of tickets. As our tags are based on advanced AI NLP analytics instead of "dumb" keywords manually typed in, they create much richer filtering criterias, such as combination of misspelt product names, stores, software features and so on. Some examples below:
- Automated response: customer queries about "order not delivered" and "shipping partner A" can generate an auto-reply pointing to Shipping Partner A's delivery tracking page. A billing enquiry about a first bill can automatically bring the customer to the specific 1st Bill Knowledge Base article.
- Automated routing: customer complaints about specific store or retail locations can be routed to the "Store support" agent skill. Customer having difficulty with WiFi connectivity and mentioning they already restarted their modem could be routed to Level 2 support directly.
And of course these AI tags can also be used as filters in Freshdesk Reports.
You need first to activate your Freshdesk Tickets Analytics service with Cx MOMENTS, as Freshdesk ticket tagging is an add-on.
Here is how to connect your Freshdesk instance to Cx MOMENTS
1. login to Cx MOMENTS portal.
2. Select FRESHDESK as your datasource
3. Enter your API key and Freshdesk domain to connect your Freshdesk instance to Cx MOMENTS
4. Name your dataset and click 'Submit'.
And you're done!
If the connection is successful the data importing process should start.