Ticket Timer allows you to automatically save your time as soon as you answer a ticket.
Ticket Timer allows you to do the following:
In the Freemium version :
- Record time automatically without even worrying about the timer. The Timer is automatically activated when adding an answer, note, or during a transfer.
- Pause / Play when you are interrupted.
- Reset the time on the ticket due to an error.
- When you are paused and click "Reply", "Add Note", or "Transfer" the Timer goes into play automatically.
- Many agents can record time simultaneously.
In the Premium version:
- Enter time manually.
- Enable / disable information notifications. (Only error notifications can be disabled.)
- Enable / disable hour billing.
- Setup billing level
- Round off the seconds spent on the ticket in minutes.
- Choose the minimum time necessary to register the timer.
- Choose the number of timers to display per agent (5 maximum).
Ticket Timer is available in several languages:
English, French, Spanish, Italian, Chinese, Russian, Hindi, Arabic, Portuguese.
The Premium version will be available very soon.
You must have your API key available in your account (icon at the top right of your portal> profile settings> your API key)
You must also prepare your domain name in the format: https://domain-name.freshdesk.com