Ticket Timer allows you to automatically save your time as soon as you answer a ticket.
Ticket Timer allows you to do the following:
In the Freemium version, you can:
- Record time automatically without even worrying about the timer. The Timer is automatically activated when adding an answer, a note, or during a transfer.
- Pause/Play when you are interrupted.
- Reset the time on the ticket due to an error.
- Start the timer automatically when you click "Reply", "Add Note", or "Transfer", when you are paused.
-Record time simultaneously, for many agents.
In the Premium version:
- Enter time manually.
- Enable/disable information notifications. (Only error notifications can be disabled.)
- Enable/disable hour billing.
- Setup billing level.
- Round off the seconds spent on the ticket in minutes.
- Choose the minimum time necessary to register the timer.
- Choose the number of timers to display per agent (5 maximum).
Ticket Timer is available in several languages:
English, French, Spanish, Italian, Chinese, Russian, Hindi, Arabic, Portuguese.
Please note that you must have at least a Garden plan to be able to use Ticket Timer.
The premium version is available on freshdesk store.
You must have your API key available in your account (icon at the top right of your portal> profile settings> your API key)
You must also prepare your domain name in the format: https://domain-name.freshdesk.com