Optimize workflows and time spent on tickets with Toggl Track.
Whether you're a team of one or a team of 1000, Toggl Track is all about saving you time and money—and from anxiety.
This integration helps you keep track of how much time agents and freelancers spend on a ticket. This insight can help streamline workflow processes and boost productivity.
Not only can you track time spent on a ticket, you can also keep track of idle time spent on a ticket and enable tracking reminders that ensure that ticket responses are sent out in a timely manner.
-Streamlined, easy-to-use time tracking
-Flexible and powerful reporting
Toggl Track is free for teams of up to five users, with premium options for more complex organizations. Please visit https://toggl.com/track/pricing/ for more information on the right subscription tier for your team.
1. Sign up for a Toggl Track account
2. Head over to https://toggl.com/track/integrations/ to access the integration installation links
3. Add the Track browser extension to Chrome or Firefox
4. Log in to Toggl Track from the extension menu or from https://toggl.com/track/ (tab can be closed)
5. Under settings, enable the extension permissions for the Freshdesk integration
6. You will now see the Toggl Track button from the Freshdesk app
7. Start timer inside and the task’s name and project will be added to your Toggl Track time entry