The app makes it simple to add videos from your Wistia account right into Freshdesk tickets.
With the click of a button, support reps can access their Wistia videos and add them to the responses.
Allows the support agents to navigate into their Wistia library and find the right video to share.
With the Wistia app, you can:
1. Add the video link to the support ticket
2. Track viewer's engagement with the viewer's email address in your Wistia stats
3. Tag Freshdesk tickets automatically when a video is shared, to better measure the satisfaction ratings and resolution times
The following steps will help install Wistia in Freshdesk:
1. Create a new API token in your Wistia Account, selecting permissions "Read, update, delete anything" or "Read all data" and "Upload videos" and providing a nickname for your token. Once you create the token, a password will be generated. Copy and paste the password in the "Wistia API Key" text box.
2. The default project ID can be retrieved from the Wistia project URL. (This step is optional.)
3. You can get the Freshdesk URL from the address bar (for example: https://yourcompany.freshdesk.com).
4. You can get a Freshdesk API key by following instructions in this link: https://support.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/225435-where-can-i-find-my-api-key-
5. If you wish to restrict who should access this app, select "Restrict who can access the app".
i. If you need to restrict the app to a particular group(s), enable the group restrictions tick box and, in the drop-down, choose
the group(s) that need access.
ii. If you need to restrict the app to a particular role(s), enable the role restrictions tick box and, in the drop-down, choose the
role(s) that need access.