Manage your time and invoicing needs on the go from your Freshdesk account.
The WorkflowMax app allows you to manage all your time-tracking and invoicing needs from your Freshdesk account. Some of the benefits of this app are as follows:
1. Track time spent on support and add it to WorkflowMax for invoicing.
2. When syncing a timesheet entry from Freshdesk to WorkflowMax, the app allows you to select the Client, Staff, Job, and Task in the timesheet entry which is supposed to be linked.
3. Log Time to WorkflowMax link in the app allows the user to log time spent in WorkflowMax as well as in Freshdesk time log.
4. Sync existing time entry to WorkflowMax link in the app which has various new features. The time entries have the option to Edit and Delete if the time is added to WorkflowMax timesheet.
5. If the time entry is not logged in the WorkflowMax timesheet, then it will have the option to either delete the time from Freshdesk or add the particular time entry to WorkflowMax.
6. The different time entries can be identified from the Freshdesk and WorkflowMax logos at the bottom of each time entries.
7. Multiple time entries can be logged into WorkflowMax by checking the checkbox and clicking the save button. The checkbox in time entries will be seen only if it is not available in WorkflowMax.
8. Additional features have been included such as Freshdesk time log application has an option to edit and delete the time entry which will reflect in the WorkflowMax timesheet directly only if the time entry in Freshdesk is synced with WorkflowMax timesheet.
1. OAuth using an existing WorkFlowMax account.
2. You need the following details to install this app:
a. WorkFlowMax API Token
b. WorkFlowMax Account Key
c. Freshdesk Domain
d. Freshdesk API Key
3. Ensure that there are no trailing/leading spaces.