Zluri is an enterprise SaaS Management Platform for IT teams. It enables IT teams to discover, manage, secure, and comply across multiple SaaS applications, all from a single dashboard.
As organizations grow, So do the SaaS applications used by them, and along with grows the complexity in managing the applications. The fact that anyone can sign up for a SaaS app and start using it, Sometimes keeps the IT team unaware of what apps are being in the organization. It increases security & compliance risks while leading to unnecessary spending on redundant applications & unused licenses. The traditional method of tracking all subscriptions through spreadsheets is inefficient here. Zluri provides an intelligent solution to manage all your software subscriptions.
With direct integration with Freshdesk, you can easily track which users hold Freshdesk licenses, how frequently they use Freshdesk & Which features they are using. You will get detailed usage & engagement metrics for each user on the Freshdesk platform. Also, you can manage license ownership, provision Freshdesk accounts for users.
1. Login to your Zluri dashboard.
2. Navigate to the Integration page.
3. Find Freshdesk in the list of the integrations and click “Connect.”
4. This will open a window displaying the list of data points that Zluri collects from Freshdesk. Please go through it and click “Connect.”
5. This will open another window where you will need to enter your Freshdesk API Key & Domain URL.
6. Once you enter those credentials & click 'connect' it will connect Zluri to Freshdesk.