Measure customer satisfaction and quality of your customer support with Zonka Feedback for Freshdesk
Zonka Feedback helps global brands like Samsung, EY, Nikon, Lenovo, BCG, SAP and more to measure and improve the effectiveness and quality of their Customer Service and Support Team with customizable Surveys and Feedback Form.
Things you can do with the Zonka Feedback and Freshdesk Integration
* Trigger Email Surveys after a Ticket is updated or solved
* Send Survey Question in every Email or Trigger sent via Freshdesk
* Create Freshdesk Tickets based on Survey Responses
* Sync Survey Response Data and CX Metrics to Freshdesk
Here's what you can do with Zonka Feedback
* Measure Customer Loyalty with Net Promoter Score (NPS) Surveys, Customers' perceived effort with Customer Effort Score (CES) Surveys and Customer Happiness with Customer Satisfaction (CSAT) Surveys.
* Measure Support Agent performance and overall company performance on various CX Metrics
* Increase your Survey Response Rate
* Customize your surveys and ask any questions you like, along with open-ended comment boxes
* See your Survey Responses in real-time
* Set Alerts and Notifications for Survey Responses
* Get real-time in-depth analytics and reports
* Take action and close the feedback loop to win back customers and prevent churn
Installing Zonka Feedback in your Freshdesk account will allow you to choose:
* Which survey you'd like to send in your tickets
* When to send the surveys - when ticket is updated, closed, solved
* Conditions for new Survey Responses in Zonka Feedback to determine when a new ticket should be created in Freshdesk
Instructions to Install
Installing and kickstarting Zonka Feedback and Freshdesk Integration is very easy. If you don’t have an account with Zonka Feedback, you can sign up for a Free Trial here - www.zonkafeedback.com/free-trial-signup. Then follow these steps:
* Log into your Zonka Feedback Account.
* Choose a Survey for which you’d like to set up the Freshdesk and Zonka Feedback Integration
* Go to Integrations page
* Click on Freshdesk and Connect by adding Freshdesk helpdesk name (domain name) and API key
* Once done, your accounts will be connected.
* Now choose from the Settings how you’d like to set up the integrations - triggering Email Surveys when a Freshdesk Ticket is updated and automating adding Tickets in Freshdesk for new Survey Responses in Zonka Feedback