Zoom integration enables agents to schedule instant Zoom meetings with customers from Freshdesk ticket.
Integrating Zoom with Freshdesk Mint UI improves agent’s communication with the customer by scheduling instant Zoom meeting. Agents can use their Zoom login credentials and host concurrent Zoom meetings with customers in your Freshdesk account.
Zoom integration allows support agents to resolve issues faster through direct interaction with the customer:
* Generate Zoom meeting URL in ticket details page and send it to customer
* Multiple agents in an organization can host concurrent zoom meetings
* Use audio, video, and screen sharing features for a better understanding of customers’ issue
* Request remote control of customers’ screen
1. To integrate Zoom in your Freshdesk account, get ‘Zoom V2’ app from Marketplace and click ‘Install’.
2. Now, you can view your ‘Zoom V2’ widget right below the ticket sidebar in the ticket details page.
3. Click on ‘Authorize’ button and enter your Zoom login credentials.
4. Click on Zoom V2 widget and click on ‘Generate meeting URL’ to generate and copy zoom meeting URL in the ticket.
5. Now, click on the meeting URL from the widget to start your zoom meeting.
6. To generate a new meeting URL in the same ticket, click on ‘Regenerate meeting URL’.
Customers who have installed Zoom V2 have also installed