Extend Freshservice's capabilities by integrating it with other apps you love like JIRA, Pagerduty, and CRMs and automate your workflow.
Connect Freshservice to thousands of apps and automate your workflow. APIANT offers cloud & self-hosted (AWS & Docker) app and data integration solutions for businesses of all sizes. Complete integrations in less than 90 seconds with templates and tailored solutions for specific business needs.
1. Search and install a template:
- Goto https://apiant.com/templates.html?app=freshservice
- browse the templates or add another app in the search field next to 'freshservice' (i.e. 'freshservice Jira')
- Click the template you are interested in (if you don't find what you need, click the card "Can't find the template you need? Click to request one!" and ask the operator for what you are looking for)
- Click 'Install this Template' on the Template modal
- Follow the instructions to create a trial APIANT account if you don't have one, and click 'Install' to install the template you chose
2. Turn on your automation at the top right corner of your automation card
3. Connect your apps to your APIANT account by providing credentials:
- Connecting your Freshservice account with your credentials
- Provide your username, Password and the URL for your Freshservice account
- If your apps have not yet been connected to your account, a popup window will prompt you to connect them (Instructions pertinent to each app will be provided)
4. Customize settings or field mappings if needed:
In some cases, you may want to customize the field mappings between the connected apps.
- Click the cogwheel on the automation card and choose 'Edit'
- Click the trigger (on the left under 'When') or action (on the right under 'Then') you'd like to edit and choose 'Edit this item's settings'
If settings are available to change (i.e. Folder, List, etc.) you can change them on top of the window
If you'd like to change the field mappings for an action:
- Scroll down each field and change as needed. Click the '+' icon to the right of each field to choose a different data point from the Trigger or previous actions to map
- Click Save to save changes to your Trigger or Action
- Click Save (top of the screen) to save changes to your Automation
- An alert on top of the screen will let you know that your Automation was saved
Your automation is now live!