Get the exact time spent on tickets by the agent with the help of Auto Start Timer app.
It is important to track the time spent on each ticket by the agents to know how well your support process is functioning, where the lags are etc. With this app, you will be able to get the exact time spent on tickets by the agent since the process is automated leaving little to no room for error.
Get a complete view of your customer service processes with the help of this app.
1. Enter your Freshservice API key and Sub-domain (e.g. www.example.freshservice.com, here example will be the sub-domain) and click next.
2. Choose the start ticket statuses for which the timer should start.
3. Choose the stop ticket statuses for which the timer should stop (Note: Timer will be stopped automatically for the status - Closed and Resolved).
4. Choose Billable or Non-billable. The time entries will be created as billable or non-billable as per this option.
5. Click save and you're good to go.
6. Once the timer starts, it will be stopped in the below scenarios.
i. The ticket status is changed to any of the stop ticket statuses (configured in the setting).
ii. Navigated to Next/Previous ticket by clicking buttons in the top-right pane.
Freshservice has limitations on request API calls for the apps. An app can make only 50 API calls per minute. So when the request API limit is breached, the app will not stop/start the timer.