Automate your critical and fundamental tasks and enable the IT infrastructure to remain up-to-date.
Automox is a cloud-native endpoint hardening solution that provides a policy driven approach to enforce OS & third-party software patch management, security and device configurations.
With Automox integration for Freshservice, you can:
● Sync device information from Automox to Freshservice
● View device health and patch statuses right from within Freshservice
● Patch devices, Deploy software and Enforce device policies from Freshservice
Note: You need an Automox account to integrate Freshservice to Automox.
● Log in to your Freshservice Admin console, navigate to Admin -> Apps and click “Get more Apps”
● Search for the Automox app, click the icon and then click Install.
● Enter your Freshservice domain and API Key. (To get the API Key, click the user profile icon at the top-right corner of the screen, click Profile Settings and copy the API key from the right panel.)
● Enter the Automox API key and click Next. (To get the Automox API Key, got to Automox -> Settings -> API and copy the API Key.)
● Select how often you wish to sync the asset information and enter the organization name.
● Click Install and the app will be installed in your account. The device sync will start immediately.
● Once the devices have synced, you can view the device status and perform device actions for these devices from the Ticket view page or the Device detail page.