Perform operations on users, groups and policies in AWS IAM.
Orchestration apps lets you automate repeatable tasks and actions that span across a diverse set of systems and applications using workflows. The list of actions supported for this app include:
1. User Management
- Get User Details
- Create User
- Delete User
- Attach User Policy
- Detach User Policy
- Deactivate Mfa Device
- Delete Access Key
- Delete Service Specific Credentials
- Delete Login Profile
- Delete Ssh Public Key
- Delete Signing Certificate
- Delete Inline User Policy
- Delete Virtual Mfa Device
2. Group Management
- Get Group Details
- Create Group
- Delete Group
- Add User To Group
- Remove User From Group
3. Group Policy Management
- Attach Group Policy
- Detach Group Policy
- Delete Group Policy
- Add Inline Group Policy
4. Policy Management
- Create Policy
- Delete Policy
1. Create an application user in AWS IAM. Assign policies with permissions for each of the actions enlisted in this app.
2. Attach the IAM policy with permissions to the newly created application (non-human) user.
3. Each action currently supported in this app should have corresponding permission in an IAM policy attached to the newly created user. Please refer to the screenshots for the required set of permissions for this app.
Note: If you're using credentials of an AWS admin account, you do not have to assign a policy.
App Installation Parameters:
1. Secret Key
2. Access Key
Note: Access key and secret key will be available only at the time of creation. Please make sure you note it down.
Installation Parameters Description (User Account):
All app installation parameters are present in the AWS Management Console at https://console.aws.amazon.com/console/home
1. Access Key & Secret Key - Search IAM > Access Management (left pane) > Users > Your user > Security Credentials > Access Keys (section) > Create access key > Copy Access Key & Secret Key.
Installation Parameters Description (Admin Account):
1. Use your AWS account ID or account alias or your IAM username & password to sign in to the AWS Management console.
2. In the navigation bar on the upper right, choose your user name, and then choose "My Security Credentials".
3. Expand the Access keys (access key ID and secret access key) section.